Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some pictures

Here are a few pictures so far... for some reason they loaded in reverse order of when I took them... but enjoy!

In the gardens in Bree


Ghanaians in Bree... that lady was very funny



Taking a break for lunch during our hike




Cows following us on our hike





More Hiking












A crazy rastafartian growing pot in the jungle played us "music"














Hiking an hour north of Accra... I felt like I was in Lost









After the inaguration







Ghanaians at the inaguration party








Obamas inaguration









Men watching football (soccer) in the mall--they went crazy when the team scored


The Kwame Nkrumah Museum & Garden



Campus ( I LOVE the trees here!!)




Part of Campus ( I think a Profs house)






Lay over in Amsterdam












No comments: